Introduction to Dissociation Disorders
Time & Location
About The Event
Dissociation is a rather ill-defined and often poorly understood concept and yet we can often find ourselves working with clients who experience varying levels of dissociation. This is even more likely if we work with survivors of trauma.
This Introduction to Dissociation is a workshop whereby you gain a good understanding of dissociation including Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
Participants will be able to recognise
- the phenomena of dissociation
- the symptoms of dissociative disorders.
- DSM-V dissociative disorders will be briefly reviewed.
- Explore memory problems and amnesia as they relate to Dissociation
This workshop is open to all practising therapists, and suitable for practitioners from across all modalities. Theoretical input will be provided as it emerges within the clinical discussion.
- Introduction: Dissociation£60£600£0