The Journey Out of Shame with Marian Crowley
Time & Location
About The Event
In this workshop we will explore shame and its many faces that impact on the development of identity and self.
This workshop will be a group experience, numbers will be limited to twelve participants and there will be opportunities to look at our experience together as well as a few client case presentations.
In this workshop we will
- Examine the complex nature of shame,
- The origins and functions of shame.
- Explore the impact of chronic chronic/toxic shame
- Identify the various defenses against shame.
- Explore how therapist’s own impacts the therapeutic process.
Time will be available for phenomenological examination of shame focusing on client’s experiences.
You are encouraged to look at what you want from the workshop to help facilitate the healing of shame.
- The Journey Out of Shame£60£600£0